Friday, October 27, 2006

Why I Love Her

Me: I have something to tell you. I’m not sure you’ll want to be best friends after this.

Christine: Oh my God, what?

Me: You know how your tastes change? Well, I can’t eat Dunkin Donuts anymore. They make me sick to my stomach.

Christine: I have to sit down. Are you serious?

Me: Yeah.

Christine: How did this happen? Is this something new? I feel dizzy like I’m going to pass out.

Me: (laughter)

Christine: How can you laugh? I’m in real pain over here.

Me: Oh, sorry.

Christine: Well, since they closed all of my Dunkin Donuts, I guess it makes me feel a little better that you won’t be eating them either. This is really going to affect their profit margin.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

This conversation actually took place. I shit you not.

I'm taking the Martha Stewart risk here and informing all who read this blog, SELL YOUR DUNKIN' DONUTS STOCK NOW!!!! This absolutely could be considered insider trading, but I don't give a rip. They were already hurting (no matter what their CEO tells the Today Show) after they closed all the stores in my town, but how can they recover from this??? Now I'll have to eat double the number of them when I'm in south Fl. this weekend.

I'm so telling Carolyn. She will be very disappointed in Conchita Consuela.

11:14 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I can't eat them either....

2:33 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

This is ridiculous. You'll be sorry one day if you live in a place that doesn't have Dunkin at all.

4:28 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

I am laughing so hard right now that I have to go pee.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home