Friday, October 06, 2006

Back

Tired. Relaxed. Look like a lepper from bug bites. Laptop is at the Sony hospital so I can't upload pictures with ease. Can't form complete thoughts, so enjoy this email I got from a friend. She's getting married next month - in another country. Needless to say, she's handling her nervous breakdown much better than I would have:

Hi everyone,

Would each of you mind sending me your contact number(s)? My cell phone was "damaged" on Sunday, costing me all previously stored information. More specifically, and for humor's sake, I accidentally flushed it down the toilet at Dick's Sporting Goods. Yes, it took the entire phone!

Ah, life.


Updated - I just realized that the subject line of the email was "Goodbye, Moto." Ha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, honey! I didn't even know you'd gone somewhere (started having crazy, paranoid thoughts that you just didn't love me anymore), so you will have to email or call me and tell me about your trip. I missed you!

xoxo

1:28 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Leapin' Leppers! That sucks. If it makes her feel better, once I dropped my sunglasses in an airport toilet.

2:43 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hey Cory, I've been wondering where you disappeared to. I'm still wondering - my only clue being that it's someplace with biting bugs. ;)

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home