Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mr. JT - Whatcha Got For Me?

This morning I rose early to download Justin Timberlake's new album, which was released today. My plan was to burn a CD so that I could show it off to all the 12-year-old girls on my street. They would be like so jealous, you know. Unfortunately my iTunes account wouldn't work and I pitched a complete fit. I had to go to Target to buy it after work (totally worth it.) I don't know what bothers me more - that iTunes is a butthole, or that I had to wait an extra 10 hours to get it. Somehow I'm not bothered at all about my taste in music, for I'm in very good company.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

please don't ever associate me w/JT again. It's something I only admit in my own blog (that no one but you guys read).

that was wrong.

If I pay for half, can I make a copy?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh, I love me some Justin, and can't wait to get this cd. Worth it?

9:35 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Totally worth it - it's on sale at Target for $9.98 this week.

8:00 AM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

I always liked his other cd, Justified so I imagine this one will be just as good or even better!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home