Monday, August 21, 2006

Spare Me

I've known a girl since we were eight or so. We rarely talk, but have emailed over the years. I think her goal in life is to shock me. Not very easy. Disgust me, much easier.

First she told me that she was bisexual - big whoop.

Then she told me that she and her ex-husband had a girlfriend who lived with them and their young son - I say do what you want, but you owe certain things to your young child, such as sheltering them from the fact that you're engaging nightly in a threesome in the next room.

Next I found out that she was into bondage - again, do whatever you want in the privacy of your own home.

Now I just got a MySpace message from her which features a slide show of people in various stages of undress and someone with a ball gag in her mouth.

I don't need this. I've lived in the big city for quite awhile and actually have--gasp--gay friends. I've known swingers. More people are into bondage than I ever would've imagined. Please stop thinking that you're going to expose me to something so shocking that I'll actually give you a reaction.

Good God, I can't wait to see who she'll bring to the reunion as her date.

(C. - that's reason enough to go.)

4 Comments:

Blogger MysteryGirl said...

She must be going for sheer shock value here. Maybe she doesn't realize you've been out of the small town and possibly around the block once. (pls don't take that the wrong way).
You've seen things and you don't live under a rock.
It would totally make sense if this was your BFF confessing all of these things to you. But not this girl. Convince her to go to the reunion so you can get to the bottom of this. Is she confiding in you because she can't tell anyone else or bragging?
She must need attention.

6:11 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

I got the same pics fom her. Maybe she is baiting us to see if we'd be interested. ha ha.

My reaction when I got the message was, "she must think this is completely normal behavior that I wouldn't think twice about."

God only knows!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You must forward this to me now. WTF?

I seriously think a. is right about the baiting. Scary, but entirely possible.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

I think she thinks she's the most interesting person we've ever known. She may be the only person ever to have lived in another country! Puh-lease.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home