Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mamas, Don't Let Your Daughters Grow Up To Watch Project Runway

I was infuriated by last week's episode. Not only because
someone undeserving got the boot, but because this pretty
young thing was called "zaftig." I hate that word. She was also
said to be bigger than the other models and was even accused of not having a waist. This outfit was unflattering, being made out of trash and all, but I disagree that she looked like a plus sized model like Heidi Klum said.

If this is what zaftig looks like, sign me up.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

If that's a plus sized model, I'm scheduling my gastic bypass for next week.

12:05 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

Was that an SAT vocab. word? I've never ever heard it before.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home