Saturday, February 03, 2007

True Love

Joe and I are hitting that four year mark in our relationship. That means less flowers and jewelry, and more practical gifts. Awhile ago he bought me a booklight for reading in bed. I loved it and used it all the time. One day I accidently washed it in the washing machine. It somehow survived, but ended up dying from an unknown cause last week. Today Joe bought me this at Home Depot:
I'm so excited that I could go to bed right now. When I finish mining for coal, that it.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four years??? Really? But it seems like just yesterday! (and congrats on the headlamp - I'm jealous)

11:18 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

I don't even know what to say about this. I am speechless. Joe is a joker. He cracks me up.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

That will come in handy for your spelunking hobby.

8:01 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

Holy shit. I logged back on to write the exact same thing C.!!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Wow...who knew Joe had such a knack for great gifts?!? Maybe he can help Stephen find me something for Valentine's day! I've always wanted a fish smoker or a tool belt.

12:11 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Wait till you get a trash can.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home