Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ladybug it is

My sister and brother-in-law will welcome another boy baby this summer. Someone my sister knows had the idea to let big brother Evan name the baby. Yes, the three-year-old with a genius I.Q. (I believe) and an amazing imagination. We laughed about this idea, and agreed that he would probably name him Thomas the Tank Engine. After all, this is the child who named a chair Tiny Tim and a stuffed dog Kramerbell.

His first three picks when asked what to name the baby:

1. Benjamin Bunny
2. Ladybug
3. A Wadybug

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy hell, that's funny. I'm picturing this whole scene in my head and it made me laugh out loud. Thanks, I needed that. And p.s. I think I prefer "A Wadybug".

4:09 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

When we were pregnant with Nicky and then with Rowen, Max wanted to name them both Max. LOL!

5:36 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

What a little goofball! Congrats to Bridget!

9:10 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Kids are so damn cute! I can't wait until Jake starts talking so I can find out what goes on in his head.

Congrats to Bridget!!! :) When is she due?

12:08 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Heather - me too!

Barbara - that is precious.

Kasey - thank you.

Alicia - she's due in August.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home