Monday, April 02, 2007

Since I've Quit Blogging:

  • I went to Las Vegas.
  • I bought a house.
  • I schlepped all my stuff across town.
  • I've cried. Sometimes daily.
  • I've had company for a whole week.
  • I've cried some more.

I've realized that I don't have a release for all my inner angst, hence the sporadic blogging once again.

We somehow have survived this past month with our marriage intact. Our senses of humor? Not so much.

Yesterday I got all huffy when I realized that Joe threw away the $100 Littermaid cat box. He thought it was broken because the top came off, and I'll grant him that it smelled. After my hissy fit I remembered that last weekend I locked the keys in the new house and we had to break down a door. It was a magical door made of gold and fairy dust because it's $500 to replace.

My bad.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

What's up, Cory? Details, please!

Did the good fairy package ever arrive from Holland?

5:39 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

No package. That gives me something to look forward to! I'll let you know.

7:26 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

I like your new address. The other one was much too long and I always had to plan it out before I wrote it so I could fit all the words.

8:38 PM  
Blogger SLC said...

Moving is SO stressful!! I feel for ya. I did it a couple years ago after 10 years in our previous place. I really don't ever want to do it again.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magic and fairy dust...ha. oh, the sarcasm I've been missing in your absence. and p.s. mysterygirl's comment kicks ass. i feel her pain!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

I thought the EXACT same thing about the address. Phew, no more pressure when addressing cards!

4:02 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

I third the address comment!

I completely feel your pain about moving...been there, done that WAY too many times. This last one was a doozy.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home