Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Live a Life of Embarrassment and Shame

Last Friday I discovered that The Cheesecake Factory has begun to garnish some of their cheesecakes with peanut butter cookie dough. I fantasized about my plans to eat and/or roll naked on an entire cheesecake when they start doing that with chocolate chip cookie dough. Saturday I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that they said the word “cock” on Rescue Me. Sunday I stayed in my pajamas all day. I did shower, but then I just put on more pajamas. Monday I ate an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s for dinner. Tuesday Janice Dickinson’s new book arrived in the mail and I may have read some of it. Wednesday I watched Kathy Griffin’s My Life on the D List and definitely enjoyed it. I don’t know what today will bring, but I’ve already given some neighborhood kids the finger while they were walking to the bus stop in the middle of the street and wouldn’t get out of my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home