Monday, August 01, 2005

Dizouble Dizutch

Did you know that Willie Aames is only 5’5”? I love Celebrity Fit Club because of all the craziness. They fight more than the Surreal Life people. Willie refused to exercise, so they staged a 7:00 a.m. workout intervention. He was so pissed that he punched his front door, gritted his teeth, and said “You’ve got me so infleshed right now!” I know I wasn’t a child star or anything, but what the hell does that mean?

Sandra Lee bugs me. But like Rachael Ray, for some reason I can’t stop taping and watching her show. Maybe I enjoy the feeling of contempt. Today she was making an authentic Indian Dinner, if you can call anything she makes authentic. She goes nuts with the themes each week, right down to the window treatment and her outfit. I guess she couldn’t find a Sari or anything this time because she was wearing a t-shirt with a June Cleaver silkscreen. Go figure.

Saturday night we attempted to eat dinner at the new P.F. Chang’s. We got there at 6:30 p.m. and were told that there would be a 3 hour wait. Hahaha. That’s hilarious. We already knew that the Cheesecake Factory across the street would be a 3 hour wait as well, so we didn’t bother. We walked down to Maggiano’s, and their wait was a mere 2 ½ hours. Apparently we have no original thought. Both of these restaurants had revolving doors. I always thought people with fears of escalators and elevators were weird, because really, what’s the big deal? I am scared shitless of these doors. I can handle it if I am the only one in the door, and I can propel it myself. If it’s already spinning, forget about it. I get all nervous and feel like I am playing double dutch, and if I don’t jump in at exactly the right moment I will lose an appendage. We ended up walking down to Target and eating hot dogs and popcorn for dinner. Not really, that would have been too original for us.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home