Monday, October 31, 2005

I Love Halloween

I know some say that their dogs are like furry little people. I feel that way about my cats. Each and every time tonight when kids have knocked at the door, Barbie has gotten up with one or both of us. It's her job to supervise while we pass out the candy. A few minutes ago a tiny little princess said "I like your kitty cat." As if on cue Barbie hissed at her and puffed up like a blowfish. Because Barbie is completely black and doesn't hide her hatred for children, I'm surprised that little girl didn't wet her costume.

I visited Beverly's class full of special children today. We had a great time and everyone was on their best behavior. I almost didn't believe her when she told me that after I left one of the kids said to her "kiss my asshole bitch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home