Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Celebrity Loser of the Week:

Dean McDermott. You may know him as the man who left his wife for Tori Spelling, and you may not know him as an actor, but I've heard that he stars in Lifetime movies.

What is it about him Tori? The bedhead he worked on for two hours? The lazy eye?

What makes him the celebrity loser of the week:

I saw these two on the red carpet (I honestly have nothing against her), and someone asked him a question about the borrowed jewelry he was wearing. It was some kind of ring, and he said something to the effect of "it's supposed to match her...uh...(holds the ring up to Tori) nipple." How tacky and embarrassing.

Oh, and there are the three tattoos he's gotten to prove his love for her. First he got this one:

But that wasn't enough, so he got this one:



That lazy eye is growing on me. This tattoo wasn't enough to prove his love either, so he got one more which is a ginormous cross on his forearm with her name in it. No pictures can be found, but I saw it in People magazine, so it has to be true.

Dean, get a life man. It's really hard for Tori to justify leaving her husband for you when you keep acting like an asshole. Your entire body could be covered in tattoos in her honor and it still wouldn't secure you a place in Aaron Spelling's will.

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

i want to be physically ill when i see Ham-hock Head* and Dean McWhoeverheis together. anytime someone leaves their husband/wife for someone else, they deserve everything bad in life...at least I think so...and I don't have any exceptions to that rule. i just love how they don't even show a wee bit of remorse...they didn't even PRETEND they weren't an item, they just walked around like it's no problem to leave your spouse for someone else.

they deserve each other.

*I so wish i could take credit for coming up w/that name but I heard someone call her that once...and I think it's the very best description. she positively makes me crazy. Yo, Tori, let me tell you something, you can't get boobs big enough, starve yourself long enough, or spend daddy's cash fast enough, to ever, ever, ever be attractive.

2:06 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Okay, so I'm in complete agreement about the whole "leave your spouse for someone else and you should be damned to hell" thing. I also agree that the tatoos make Dean McJackass look like a damn fool.

But I have become strangely interested in Tori's new show on VH-1. Have you seen it?!? I swear, it's hilarious...once you get past the fact that she looks like a hammerhead shark with a weave job whose boobs need to be taped closer together to make them look somewhat normal.

6:21 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

I agree with Christine. She is so hard to look at. Does anyone but me think her first husband was gay?

9:19 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Kasey, if you read the latest US Weekly...it sounds to me like Dean McJackass is gay too!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home