Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Little Christmas Cheer

This morning I was up early and checked our Ebay account. I saw that Joe had won a giftcard to Quizno's Subs. The auction ended last night at 8:47 p.m. Since we don't live and die by Ebay, we hadn't paid for the giftcard by 6:45 a.m. today. This was the nice message from the seller:

I clearly stated Immediate payment, why have i not recieved your payment, should i open a paypal dispute claim? Do you ever plan on paying me? Please contact me, Let me now!!!Communicate!!!
Roockie

This is the response I worked on all day in my mind:

Roockie,

Chill the fuck out, man. Some people only check Ebay once a day. Not paying for an auction within 10 hours does not constitute the need for a Paypal dispute. This makes me think either the card is stolen, or that you desperately need the $20.00. Last time I checked, you couldn't pay rent, pay child support, or buy drugs using your Paypal account, so take it easy already. Oh, and when you want to "yell" at us by email, at least learn basic 3rd grade spelling and grammar, you whiny little bitch.

Up yours,
Cory

I never got to send this letter because Joe made the payment and rose above the bullshit. He's obviously a better person than both Roockie and me.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger TL said...

That falls under the - "Merry Fucking Christmas Asshole" - catagory hands down.

I soooo loved your letter!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Send it! Send it! Send it! After all, he asked for you to let him now.

I say "Communicate!!!".

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF is wrong with some people?? Most people I've dealt with on eBay have been cool, but unfortunately, you have to get the occasional FREAK! I like your reply. I think you should have sent it. :-)

4:18 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

You can always be snarky in your feedback!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home