Saturday, October 08, 2005

I Learned Things This Week

1. I burst into tears at the sound and sight of a marching band in a homecoming parade. I don't even remember liking high school that much.
2. If I ever become independently wealthy I will hire a professional to wash my hair each day. This is by far my favorite part of getting my hair did. I won't use that expression about it being "better than sex," but just know that I have a special place in my heart for my hairdresser.
3. Nip/Tuck actually made me blush this week. The sex scenes are so graphic. I would expect this from a movie or Cinemax, but this is prime time television.
4. The bird flu has made it onto my list of random things to worry about.
5. There was an American Express ad in one of my magazines that featured a lesbian couple. It was like "I'm the impulse buyer and she's the coupon clipper. Is there a card that can work for both of us?" Go ahead with your progressive-thinking selves American Express ad people. I'm impressed.
7. I taught myself how to link to other pages. Expect the sun to rise in the west tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home