Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Like The Movie

Yesterday found me in Bath & Body Works again. One of my many quirks is the inability to have a gift card in my wallet and not spend it. I don’t understand all that stuff about savoring it and enjoying the anticipation. Screw that, I choose instant gratification every time.

I don’t get the concept of this store anymore. They’ve got the original line of products, the aromatherapy line, the Breathe line, the Tutti Dolci line, Henri Bendel candles, all the shea butter stuff, seasonal stuff, kids’ stuff, antibacterial stuff, and for less obvious reasons, candy. I finally settled on some butter cream scented hand lotion (which makes me want to lick my hands), and a few things from the C.O. Bigelow line, which I am compelled to refer to as the “Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo” line. You know, for more obvious reasons.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Next time I'm at a B&BW, I'm going to try licking the hand cream. Sounds yummy, and I'm always up for cheap thrills.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I love the Tutti Dolci. :) I got the whole set of the Apple Torta. Going back for the Lemon Meringue set.:)

11:36 PM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I know what you mean about the "concept" of the store - it's kinda like they want to be a Sephora but not...I don't get it either. Although, my niece is the biggest American Girl fan and they now carry the full line of Bath and Beauty products - I only shop there for her.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home