Monday, November 14, 2005

PMS Makes Me Even Weirder

I am live blogging while watching The Perfect Man. It stars Hilary Duff and her old teeth. She’s a blogger in this movie, and I really don’t want to have anything in common with her or with any character she plays. I haven’t gotten very far into the movie, but I believe I’ve seen it before, when it was called Mermaids and starred Winona Ryder.

Tonight I made a perfectly wholesome dinner of fish, rice, and orange cauliflower (who knew this existed?). When everything was finished, I looked at it and said “yuck,” and prepared beanie weenies instead. I haven’t craved those since I was eight. They were magically delicious, but now I’m eating cold cauliflower with my hands straight out of the Tupperware because of all the guilt. I’ll balance that out with leftover Halloween candy before I go to bed, and the vicious cycle will continue again tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

We saw Mermaids together -- do you remember that?!? Michael Schoeffling....yummmmmmmmmy!!!!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home