Monday, November 07, 2005

I Wanted To Write More, But I Have To Clean Up Cat Poo Right Now

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Buddy Holly, Dianne Farr, Shannon Elizabeth, Evan Rachel Wood, Corbin Bernsen.

2. Where was your first kiss? In a car.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Nothing more than sticking maxi pads on someone’s house. Unused off course.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? No, but I've wanted to.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? I once did Karaoke when I was intoxicated. I don't know if there were a lot of people there or if I was just seeing double. I also threw up in a sink that night, bruised my tailbone, and almost got arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct. What was the question again?

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Eyes, smile, and height.

7. What really turns you on? I feel funny answering this one since my mama reads this, so I'll say a sense of humor and good hygiene.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Grande decaf no foam latte with two Splenda and a side of Lactaid.

9. What is your biggest mistake? A boyfriend whose name I can’t even write here because it still makes me sick.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Not physically.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I have been thirsty all week. I also just finished the last half of what is called a "monster bag" of cotton candy from the fair. It made me even thirstier.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yes, but I didn’t take it as a compliment.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? No. My attention span hardly allows for adult movies and TV shows.

14. Did you have braces? Yes. I can still feel the cold goop that they would make molds from. I always thought I would suffocate because it felt like it was running down my throat. Ugh.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes. I’m completely average and have never felt weird one way or the other. Now that I’m married to someone who’s 6’3”, I suppose I wouldn’t mind being 5’7” or so. It’s not something I ever think about.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Brought me flowers on our first blind date. What if he hadn’t liked me?

17. When do you know it’s love? Because you can finally relax.

18. Do you speak any other languages? I can read minimal Espanol, but that’s about it. Senora Lemus would be so disappointed in me.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes. I regret it every time I get my moles checked by the dermatologist.

20. What magazines do you read? People, In Touch, Marie Claire, Jane, Organic Style

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes. I find them quite cheesy, which is why I didn’t have one at my wedding.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No, thank God.

23. Do you watch mtv? No way. But I am addicted to VH1.

24. What’s something that really annoys you? What doesn't annoy me? Incompetence, deliberate cruelty, passive aggressiveness, rudeness, ignorance, idiots raising little people to be idiots, people who are mean to their kids, people with a sense of entitlement, and presently my 8-year-old house broken cat who just boo-booed on the carpet.

25. What’s something you really like? Sleep, Coca-Cola, reality TV, books that I can't put down, a clean house, high thread count sheets, a perfect cup of coffee, creme brulee.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson? No. He scares the shit out of me.

27. Can you dance? Enough to get by, but I’ve never enjoyed it.

28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? One time in college I went skiing with friends and I think I was up for 41 hours straight. It sucked and I haven’t done it since.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? I do, but I'm always thinking about what my answers will be as I read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home