Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hell Yeah

It's my goal to eventually fill this blog with nothing but these things. Feel free to take it, you know you want to.

1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? I can't believe I've never told this story. Once I was checking into a hotel by myself for work and as I was walking through the parking lot a car stopped right in front of me, blocking my way. I tried to walk around the back of the car to pass, but the guy shook his head and backed the car up. I realize that he was trying to be nice by letting me pass in front, but I'm sure I gave him a dirty look because it annoyed me. Later as I was waiting for the elevator, he walked by with his wife and since I didn't stop him and say "oh, thank you so much for letting me pass in front of you!" he made a comment to her about me being a "sourpuss." Loud enough for me to hear of course. I've tried to live up to that name ever since.
2. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? Nothing, but Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie" plays in heavy rotation in my head.
3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? I think I may have cried when Kurt Cobain died. Maybe JFK Jr. too. Not because I adored them, but more like realizing how fragile life is and that young people actually die.
4. What color underwear are you wearing? Black.
5. Do you want a baby? Absolutely. But not today.
6. What does your dad do for a living? I don't know his title, but he works for a utility company and is in charge of inventory and safety.
7. What does your mom do for a living? Secretary for a law firm.
8. What are your pets' name(s)? Barbie and Skipper. I realize I have a problem.
9. What color are your bed sheets? White this week.
10. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? 074
11. What was the last concert you went to? I truly can't remember. I don't like concerts whatsover.
12. Who was with you? Again, I can't remember.
13. What was the last film you watched? Unfortunately it was The Pink Panther with Steve Martin.
14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? Someone I work with.
15. What food do you crave right now? None, which is odd.
16. Did you dream last night? Yes.
17. What was the last TV show you watched? Saturday Night Live rerun.
18. What is your favorite piece of jewelery? Engagement ring.
19. What is to the left of you? Kitties.
20. What was the last thing you ate? A slice of American cheese.
21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? This guy named Joe.
22. Who last MSN'd you? What's that?
23. Where is your significant other right now? At work.
24. Do you have a crush? Yes.
25. What is his/her name? Patrick Dempsey.
26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? March and it looks rough.
27. Are you on any meds? Yes.
28. Do you have a mental disease? Doesn't everyone?
29. What shirt are you wearing? A blue t-shirt.
30. Are you sexy? I'm dead sexy and you're crap.
31. What's your favorite store? Target, Dillards, Barnes and Noble.
32. Are you thirsty? Yes.
33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? I am married.
34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? My family.
35. Where do you work? For an agency who serves adults with developmental disabilities.

3 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

Since I've been pregnant, I've had constant dreams about Patrick Dempsey. I had a dream last night that he told me he had a crush on me. I was all ready to get my groove on with him (because he's on the list) and then I found out he was really talking about Ellen Pompeo. How disappointing is that?!?

PS: You are sexy...TOO SEXY!!! :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger TL said...

Geez girl that's a lot of questions! But how funny are your pets names?!!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm losing my mind. i remember reading this last night...but can't remember if i ever commented on it! Hell, i can't even remember if I commented on it this morning already or not.

i have a sourpuss picture i took especially for you. have to get it off the camera though (can't do it till G. comes home).

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home