Thursday, June 08, 2006

Blogger Is Being Such a Dick

Anyone else been having problems for the last two day? Crikey. It's enough to make me pay actual money for a working blog host.

I just realized that my last four posts have been food related. Ha! Let's move on to celebrities, then I'll bitch some, reality TV, then we'll revisit food.

Good Lord Angelina. Someone paid several million dollars for these pictures, which will be seen by several billion people. We're talking covers of magazines, newspapers, Entertainment Tonight, etc. The least you could have done was to put on a shirt that didn't show off your nursing bra. I've never liked you, but now I've just put you in the same class as Britney Spears. Last class.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i tried to post earlier and i'm not even sure if it went through.

and thank god you said that about angelina jolie! i thought i was the only one who really doesn't like her.

you are right on the money with the outfit. the least she could do was put on a decent top.

since she won an oscar she obviously has some talent so i'd put her a class above classless AND no talented britney.

next victim.....

5:13 PM  
Blogger Davenholl said...

I saw your post on TL's and linked to yours to read it and all I can say is YOU ARE HILARIOUS! Keep blogging so I can keep laughing! Thanks to you the DEPENDS people aren't out of jobs YET!
Holly-Michigan

10:32 PM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

YES! So many problems with blogger I haven't even wanted to attempt a post.

I like the food topics. Keep them coming.

Yup, she is in the same class as Britney Spears and I've never liked her either. What in the world was/is Brad thinking?

11:13 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

wait a second. i wear tank tops that show off my nursing bra (and those things are waaay sexy). although i think i'd get my act together if i was going on people magazine or even leave my house for that matter.

blogger has been a major butthole lately.

7:05 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Amen, sister!

I have to admit, the baby is absolutely gorgeous, though in support of Jen, I was secretly hoping she'd be ugly.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

The baby is gorgeous. Call me materialistic and shallow, but I think that they could have at least put the baby in a nice outfit too. I'm sure they're trying to make a statement though.

Hi Holly! Thanks so much and I'll come by to see you soon.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home