Monday, June 12, 2006

Everything You've Heard Is True

  • Bath and Body Works has brought back a bunch of their discontinued scents. Just where in the hell are Grapefruit and Herbal Mist? I wish I'd never heard this news.
  • I was just watching Dr. Phil (completely on accident) and there was a woman who got pregnant unexpectedly because her husband had relations with her while she was asleep. Come on now. Who is that heavy of a sleeper? I didn't watch the whole show, but I hope Dr. Phil discussed the topic of rape as well as the pregnancy. What a nice guy she married.
  • I've been trying to talk my sister into starting a blog. She and her husband just bought a new house and are doing renovations. Apparently the previous owners were complete pigs. The proof is that a chicken bone was found under the upstairs bathroom vanity. Now that's some good material to work with. (She would want you to know that all vermin have vacated the premises.)
  • I just found out that my office is moving tomorrow morning instead of at the end of the month, like we all thought. I've packed exactly half of one box.
  • I don't like Mondays.

7 Comments:

Blogger Davenholl said...

Lesson one learned: never eat a bowl of milk soaked Raisin Bran while reading your blog. It's a pistol trying to clean milk off the screen and keyboard. Hilarious.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Davenholl said...

Missing is the vanilla scented Bath and Body soap that had teeny, tiny pieces of chopped walnut shells in it. Great for dirty hands but not a good choice for cleaning private parts.

4:56 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Yes, Briget (rhymes with bidet) MUST start her own blog!

There is actually a sleep disorder in which people have sex while sleeping and don't even know they are doing it. Kinda like sleepwalking, but with sex. If you search "sleepwalking sex" on Google, you'll find a ton of articles about it.

Who knew?!?!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I LOVE home renovation blogs, your sister must start a blog NOW!!!

I hope the new office is worth the move....

6:34 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

OMG! Diary - I remember that soap...I liked the oatmeal one w/the walnut shells in it. It smelled so good, I would just hold it to my nose and inhale. I just knew it had to taste good...it HAD to...so one day I licked a little teeny tiny corner, to test my theory.

Umm, it doesn't taste good.

Cory - check out my comment on alicia's blog re: the grapefruit scent. there is hope. I saw that dr. phil. the lady got *accidentally* pregnant like 3 or 4 times. It's called the pill (or IUD, or the shot, or getting your tubes tied), you idiot. I screamed at the tv the whole time she was on.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the big deal with a chicken bone under the bathroom vanity? i eat KFC in the bathroom ALL the time!!
is that so wrong?!

4:54 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Maybe the previous owners picked their teeth with chicken bones because they didn't want to spend money on dental floss.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home