Sunday, June 11, 2006

Got Me Lookin So Crazy Right

I was shopping in Ross today, or Ross Dress For Less as some people call it, and I saw a small boy having a complete breakdown. Someone carried him out and I didn't think anything of it. I then went to Target, or Nirvana as some people call it, and I saw the same kid having another breakdown and being carried out. I remarked to the cashier "I just saw him in Ross and he was having a fit in there too." She said "he's always like that." Doh. What are the chances of her knowing him and/or being related to him? I haven't stuck my foot in my mouth like that in some time.

Also seen today was a mom with a baby daughter carrying a baby bag embroidered with "Biance." Lady, even if you spell it differently everyone is going to give your child shit for the rest of her life for being named after Beyonce Knowles. It's like the girl named Tennille I knew as a kid. As in Captain and Tenille. It's also like the football player Pac Man Jones. I could go on...

5 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

I think the worst name I've seen lately was a girl who is pregnant and having a baby this month...she's naming her Paris Nicole.

Gee, I think I'll name my next baby Angelina Jennifer or Britney Christina!!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Thanks chaptechie!

Alicia - As long as you pick the names of two enemies.

3:23 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Exactly! Ooooh - how about Christine Heather?!? Heh heh.

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather Denise?

and does anybody REALLY believe that David Spade and Heather Locklear are an item???

4:39 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Forgive me for being crass, but David Spade must have a huge penis. He also dated Julie Bowen from that old show Ed, and I think she's beautiful.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home