Monday, July 10, 2006

Let's Do This

I stole this from someone who doesn't read my blog, so it's all good.

Only Drinks in my hell:

* Red Bull and vodka
* White Zinfandel
* All beer since it gives me migraines
* Peach Nehi soda (did I spell that right?) and all other flavors as well.

Only Food in my hell:

* Pickled beets
* Okra
* Mustard
* Organ meats or any meat that shouldn't be eaten by humans i.e. dog, cat, horse.

Only Occupations in my hell:

* Anything requiring me to work in the hot sun
* Customer Service rep
* Collections agent
* Anything involving numbers such as a CPA

Only Music in my hell:

* Yanni
* Kenny G
* Christian Pop
* All Country (sorry friends)

Only President in my hell:

* I'm not going to get into this one. I'll only say that if a democrat had won the last election, we'd all hate him too.

Only Authors in my hell:

* Danielle Steele
* Maeve Binchy
* Fern Michaels
* Any romance writer who has featured Fabio on a cover

Only Husbands in my hell:

* Cheaters
* Liars
* Someone who refuses to work
* Someone who can't be trusted with money (gambler, heavy drinker, etc.)

Only activities allowed in my hell:

* Mowing the lawn
* GYN exams
* Spending any time out in the sun and/or heat
* Having yard sales

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Those are great! Everytime i watch a show about a gambling addict, I say, "Holy shit, I could NEVER deal with someone running up $75,000 in debt, selling the car, pawning the jewlery, etc."

i had to buy white z for the MIL visit(the only wine she drinks). I put it in the cart real fast, and buried under everything...what if someone saw me???

12:03 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I am NOT coming to your hell!! No matter how nicely you ask!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

I'm right there with you on the GYN visits....yuk. How would you like it if your HUSBAND was a GYN and was up to his elbows in cooter all day? I guess one good thing would be he would surely know his way around!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home