Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ain't No Tired Like Having House Guests Tired

My cousin and his family visited us for the loooong weekend. We had a par-tay (suck it next door neighbors) and I got to use my pretty gay pride lanterns:


We went to the zoo. I will tell you that this fellow was catching something in his hand, but I won't tell you what it was or whether or not he ate it afterwards. Some things are better left unsaid:


This precious little bundle got lost in a department store, which shaved a few years off my life:


We saw fireworks:


That's it for making complete sentences tonight. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

5 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

LOL! Your holiday weekend was fun!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

love the picts! and the gay pride lights!

That little sweetie is so cute...I would never take my eyes off her in a store, like we talked about. but i'm all neurotic like that.

Ain't no party like a Bunnell party...

4:37 PM  
Blogger T said...

Too much fun! And don't worry once they are your own kids they not only shave off years but add lots of grey hair.

8:58 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Once Stephen was at the zoo with his sister. He started taunting the gorillas so they threw shit at him...it hit his sister instead.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Once I realized what the gorilla was doing, I thanked God I was behind glass. There was a gorilla named Willie B. at the Atlanta zoo who was famous for slinging the boo boo. Unprovoked, even.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home