Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blogging By Proxy

My sister has declined to start a blog about her adventures in buying a home. Something about working full time, chasing after a two-year-old, and having to wash dishes in her master bathroom sink every night.

These are some stories that need to be shared. For instance, the tile guy asked for part of his payment in cash. Why, my sister asked my brother-in-law? "Because he spent all his money at the Pink Pony and he wants to go back." (That's a strip club.)

Then there was the fence guy who had to cancel his initial appointment with her because when he "went to get in the car this morning, the door fell right off." We all had a good laugh at that excuse. They rescheduled the appointment and she fully expected him to pull up in a hooptie. Nope. He pulled up in the exact same make and model of car she drives.

5 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

They have a Pink Pony up there too?!?

Well, I guess that's better than calling your strip club the Pink Taco.

10:04 AM  
Blogger MysteryGirl said...

These are stories that should be shared! Please Bridget!! I'm sure she has great stories about Evan that need to be shared too. We would only ask for updates once a month. I think she could do better than Carolyn.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Yeeeeeah! I'm so excited about the Brige-meister's blog!

1:55 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

Ah, I learned a new word today! I've had lots of hoopties, by the way...

3:51 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

The Novamobile was definitely a hooptie!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home