Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What Am I Missing?

I rarely talk about politics, and I try not to blog about them because I'd rather offend people in different ways. So, my question is why in the hell did we drop two 500 lb. bombs on Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi, only to provide him with medical attention directly afterward? I don't get it.

Joe's favorite hobby is saving money and/or getting a good deal on things. He often buys gift cards on Ebay, and usually ends up saving at least 10% at places where we shop and eat. I was just checking our auctions and I saw that he's losing a bid on a $25.00 Outback gift card. The winning price is up to $24.00 and shipping and handling is $1.50. I hope that mathematical genius rewards himself for his coup with a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under.

*Updated - the winning bid was $24.99.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You David Spade comment in intrigued me.

Now I, who never thinks about David Spade, CANNOT stop thinking about David Spade's quite possibly very large penis.

Thank you for that!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Funny only gets you so far, right?

9:45 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

David Spade HAS to be hung...how else could he have landed Heather Locklear?!? Then again, she did date Chachi from Happy Days.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home