Saturday, June 24, 2006

I Have Serious Blogger's Block

I wish I were one of those people with endless things to write about. I'm not, so I stole this from MK.

What curse word do you use the most?


That's really hard to narrow down, but I guess fuck and Goddammit.

Do you own an iPod?

Yes. It's pink of course.

Who on your MySpace "Top 8" do you talk to the most?

Christine, Alicia, and Heather.

What time is your alarm clock set for?

7:40 am, which gives me time to hit the snooze button twice.

What color is your room?

White.

Flip flops or sneakers?

Flip flops. I hate wearing socks.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Take the picture.

What was the last movie you watched?

I have no idea.

Do any of your friends have children?

The majority do.

Has anyone ever called you lazy?

Absolutely. In fact, it was my nickname my senior year of high school.

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Occasionally Tylenol PM, but only if I'm desperate.

What CD is currently in your CD player?

A mix that I made.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

Regular.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?

I don't think so.

Have you ever given someone a hickey?

No.

Who was the last person to call you?

My mama.

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

They may as well because I'm probably talking about them too.

Did you watch cartoons as a child?

Yeah, The Smurfs.

How many siblings do you have?

One.

Are you shy around the opposite sex?

No.

What movie do you know every line to?

Sixteen Candles.

Do you own any band t-shirts?

Not anymore.

What is your favorite salad dressing?

Thousand Island if there's cheese on the salad, Blue cheese otherwise. It's all very complicated.

Do you read for fun?

Yes.

Do you cry a lot?

Yes. Especially at theme parks.

Who was the last person to text message you?

Cingular.

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Both.

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?

Nope.

What is the weather like?

Rainy.

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

I don't find that attractive, but then I'm not looking for anyone to date.

Is sex before marriage wrong?

Probably, but I only know a few people who haven't had it.

When was the last time you slept on the floor?

Probably at a slumber party.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

At least 8.

Are you in love or lust?

Love.

Are your days full and fast-paced?

Weekdays are.

Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

I do. It doesn't mean I care though.

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

33. This is the question that makes me believe a 16-year-old made this thing up.

Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Yes.

Have you ever been to Six Flags?

In Georgia.

Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

It all depends.

Do you like cottage cheese?

Yes.

Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?

Side always.

Have you ever bid for something on eBay?

All the time.

Do you enjoy giving hugs?

Yes.

What song did you last sing out loud?

A jingle from a Frasier rerun. It stayed in my head until I fell asleep last night.

What is your favorite TV show?

It was Rescue Me until this past episode where Tommy raped his estranged wife. I'm not sure I can watch it anymore.

Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?

Oprah. Shut up.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

When you have anxiety you always have butterflies in your stomach.

What one thing do you wish you had?

Healthy babies, but not today.

Favorite lyrics?

Maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Is how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

(Sounds very cynical now.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

If there's one thing I've learned since our senior year, it's that there's nothing wrong with being lazy...I've been trying to get G. to buy into that philosophy for years now. Maybe we should start a whole website geared towards lazy people. We could help change people's minds about it.

As I was typing that I literally said in my head, "God, that would be a lot of work."

4:43 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I think it was the hickey question that made me suspect a teenage author. ;>

5:20 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Come on girl, get out of that blogger's block! I love your blog! And would also KILL for a pink Ipod!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home