Thursday, September 01, 2005

It is a Sad Day in the Sourpuss Household

This morning I discovered that the Organic Jungle has gone out of business. This was a natural food restaurant which was run by a nice Indian family. Contrary to popular belief, I do try to eat healthy sometimes, and I try to cancel out some of the Starbucks and Burger King with fresh squeezed juices and vitamins and such. The Organic Jungle served salads with mesclun greens and made the best miso dressing I’ve ever had. Something got lost in translation because on the menu these salads were said to be made with “masculine” greens. Does this mean I have to start eating feminine salads now? Those are totally boring and I'll bet they’re made with iceberg lettuce and low fat honey mustard dressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home