Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Can't Think of a Title About Poop

Do you hate your job? I just overheard two nurses talking about one of my clients. It went a little something like this:

Nurse #1: How was so and so's stool today?
Nurse #2: Medium amount, soft texture, light color.

I definitely won't have to take a Dexatrim today to curb my appetite. I may be good for a few days after hearing that.

Awhile ago we adopted 3 Canada Geese who would visit the pond in our back yard. Yeah, we threw them stale bread and may have even named them. Two years later I am now buying 20 lb. bags of cracked corn from Petsmart each week and the number of geese has topped out at 16. I happen to love the geese as they are very beautiful, have noticeable personality traits, and the cats enjoy watching them through the window. I'm pretty sure that my neighbors hate the geese because they eat lawns and then poop (small amount, slimy texture, green color) all over patios and driveways. I'm pretty sure that the neighbors hate me too. It could be that I feed the geese, or it could be that I'm compelled to sing "Jimmy Crack Corn and I Don't Care" while I do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home