Monday, October 10, 2005

Two Things I Forgot

So last time I was shopping I thought it would be interesting to buy some boy cut panties to try out. I understand that I am no Gisele Bundchen, but these make white cotton granny panties look sexy. I tried to sleep in a pair last night and I kept waking up to rearrange them because they would slip down and/or give me a wedgie. I'm glad I bought 3 pairs though--and ripped off the tags--because you know it's so silly to only buy one item if you're just trying it out and not really sure if you'll like it. Do you think my consignment shop would take them?

Did anyone see Oprah last week when she had Sarah Jessica Parker on? Sarah became very excited at some point and accidently kicked her stilleto heel into the audience. She probably put someone's eye out, but both she and Oprah acted as if nothing ever happened. I dare say that Oprah was even angry, her face was that stony. How do you do that? I would have had to end the interview and reschedule due to the fact that I couldn't stop laughing.

I am dying to discuss Breaking Bonaduce with you all, but I'll have to do it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home