Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mindless Filler

Dudes. I’ve painted myself into a corner with this blog. This week has been book ended by terribly tragic news and it affects my ability to stay light and superficial and shit. Maybe one day I’ll have a place to write about serious things, but until then I’ll share with you something I stole from Alicia’s myspace thingy.

1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
Yeah.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Getting married and going to St. Lucia.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Losing a good friend and having a tremendous three month long allergic reaction to a goose down feather bed which I couldn’t figure out.

4) Where were you when 2005 began?
At my in-laws’ house in Pennsylvania. I discovered that night that rednecks aren’t indigenous to the south when their neighbors kept shooting off a cannon until 2:00 am.

5) Who were you with?
Joe and his family.

6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
At my in-laws’ house in Pennsylvania listening to some redneck shoot off his cannon.

7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Joe and his family.

8) Did you keep your New Year's resolution of 2005?
I never make them.

9) Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2006?
See above.

10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
I already was.

11) If yes, with who?
My husband, duh.

12) If yes, do they know?
I believe he does.

13) Are you still in love with them?
Yes.

14) Do you regret it?
No, I would hope not.

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
No.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
I don’t think so. I’ve gotten quite anti-social in my old age.

17) Who are your favorite new people in your life?
My nephew Evan.

18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
I guess March because the wedding planning was over and I got to go on vacation.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
St. Lucia.

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
Georgia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Connecticut, New York, Nevada.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Yes, but not to death. More like to emotional problems.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yes.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
The Wedding Crashers, but I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain or Walk the Line yet, so I'm not committing.

24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
"Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers (did that come out this year?) and "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand.

25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
I haven’t had a record since I was 14. I’d have to say X&Y by Coldplay.

26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
I truly dislike concerts. Is that un-American?

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
N/A.

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
The usual amount.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
Only prescription.

30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
What the hell kind of question is this? One. I'm sure my mother wanted that picture in her head.

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Just being catty and gossiping.

33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
I didn’t catch anyone in a lie.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
Not on purpose.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Yeah, my featherbed.

36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Entirely too much.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Getting married, getting a good review at work when I had no idea what my boss thought of me.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
Splitting my work pants.

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
To have enjoyed my wedding more.

40) What are your plans for 2006?
To continue my life just the way it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger mainely stitching said...

Hey, Cory, sorry to hear your week's had some awful events. I hope all will turn out okay.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home