Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dear IN TOUCH,


I'd like to bring to your attention a problem with my account. I don't know what's going on over at your headquarters, but I'm not receiving my subscription weekly as promised. For whatever reason, I don't get one for two weeks, then I get two on the same day. This is not allowing me to stay current on events and breaking news. I feel the way intelligent, well rounded people must feel when they receive an issue of Newsweek late. I'd like to make clear that this IS my Newsweek, and I find this practice unacceptable. People would never let me down in this way.

Falling Out of Love With You,
Sourpuss

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

It warms my heart to know that I am not the only "celebrity news whore" in our group of friends.

If it makes you feel any better, I paid for a subscription to US Weekly and never got a single issue!!!

PS: my verification word is "amuse" which is a) the first time I've ever had a real word before and b) how I feel knowing that you subscribe to In Touch ;)

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home