Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Chinese are Calling This the Year of the Dog


I however, am calling it the year of laser hair removal. I am so excited and I don't even care how much it will hurt or if I will have to sell my plasma to pay for it. My only concern is that I will just stop short of my eyebrows and the hair on my head.

While doing my research, I learned that "trendy people" are getting their hoo-has shaped into something called a "Flair Do". Kind of like a Brazilian, but not.

Hearts, arrows, lightning bolts, chili peppers, peace signs, stars...Given the limited canvas area, it can’t be too intricate, but we will make every attempt to customize the design if the patient requests it.

First, I don't think that those with a limited canvas area are the same ones seeking laser hair removal, and second, can I request the Mona Lisa? I never want to be the old lady whose pubes are shaped into a downward pointing arrow. Can you imagine when these "trendy people" are 80 years old and have to have their diapers changed by the nursing home staff? They will become living legends, or laughing stocks at the very least.

10 Comments:

Blogger Parton Words said...

Thanks for making me smile.

I like your stuff

"Rock On !!"

Mark

7:34 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

I laughed until I hurt....I wonder about the old women with the "ass caps" and what that tattoo will look like then.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I have been getting ready to do this too! I am going to start with my armpit hair and see how that goes first. You need three treatments to the same area, and here in LA it costs $300. (just for the armpits) Let us know how it goes!

1:50 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

"hoo ha"? Ha ha!

I'm tattooed (not on or around my hoo ha!) and often wonder what the old-age attendents will make of that when I'm a droolie.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Get out! How the hell do you hear about these things???

7:57 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Welcome to the land of laser facial hair removal!! I've been doing this since October and I don't know how many appointments I've had (at $100 a pop). Honestly, I don't want to count. But I can tell you it's working and I shouldn't need too many more appts. I was wondering what to do next... not sure about the "Flair Do" who the hell is going to see it?

8:19 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Bwwwwaaaaaaa ha ha!!!!

That's all I can say!!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Is it my imagination, or have you not updated your blog in a loooooong while???

3:35 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

I have to feel the inspiration baby.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

More moldy food for you...it seems to give you the inspiration! Hey, whatever it takes.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home