Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've Got Nothing Over Here

So I will share some pictures from my Christmas trip.

This makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time:



Joe's family lives in the really exciting part of the Maryland/Pennsylvania border where they constantly see military police and helicopters circling Camp David. They were once at a park near Camp David and were stopped by someone who told them not to get any closer. Ooh - scary stuff to have snipers watching you. My sister-in-law works at this beautiful restaurant which overlooks a certain unnamed place where the vice president and the underground pentagon are. I was probably not supposed to photograph it, but I like to create drama in my life. No one was sniped in the taking of these photos, and my camera wasn't even confiscated. Good thing, or I would have kicked some MP ass.



Shhh...



They told me this guy was a president, so I took their word for it. Joe took this one and I was quite impressed with his eye for composition:



The End

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Tag You're It.

12:51 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Thanks for risking your life to post those pics. I hope it was worth it! ;)

xoxo

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home