Saturday, December 31, 2005

I Miss You Guys

I am on vacation right now. While I'm not stuffing my face with baked goods or writhing on the floor due to internet withdrawals, I can be found zipping through the Pennsylvania countryside in this sweet rented Monte Carlo:


Sweet meaning slightly embarrassing as if we picked it ourselves. This is what a coupon for a double upgrade will get you. Be back soon. Happy New Year.

*Update*

Re: comments. For those of you not in the know, my sister Bridget's nickname used to be "Birge" (rhymes with singing a dirge.) One day at school Christine walked up to Bridget and her friend and said "Hi Birge." Her friend got indignant and said "Don't call my friend Sperm!"

You're welcome.

6 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

Miss you too :(

4:47 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

You are not allowed to go on vacation ever again. This sucks. I'm having not-talking-to-Cory-12-times-a-day withdrawls.

8:50 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

You better be having lots of fun!

5:00 PM  
Blogger T said...

I think your my new hero... jem and lisa are designing my blog and I ran across yours on their sit. You have made me lmao woman- thank you.

1:13 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Thank you T. Let me know when your blog is up so I can add you to my list.

8:43 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Come baaaaaaaaaaaack, Cory! I can't go another day without my fix.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home