Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Came Early For Joe This Year

But for me, not so much. Over the weekend TV Land had a 24 hour marathon of Miami Vice. Joe taped 18 hours worth. It would have been the full 24 hours if it wasn’t for football games, etc. He loves this show because he lived in Miami at the time it was filmed and he gets to see all these nostalgic locations. I, on the other hand, HATE THIS FUCKING SHOW! God, it sucks. It was fine when I was 12 and didn’t know any better. The writing and acting are so bad, the clothes embarrass me, and I’ll be damned if Sonny Crockett doesn’t wear eyeliner. At the beginning of each show I express my discontent. Joe says “What? It’s just like the crime shows we watch now.” And then I scream through my tears “Yeah, but the people on Cold Case don’t get laid in every episode or wear white loafers!”

6 Comments:

Blogger A. Gator said...

Joe and Stephen could be brothers...good thing Stephen didn't know about the Miami Vice marathon! I finally made him get rid of the 30 or so VHS tapes he had of the stupid series a few years ago.

And you know, a movie is coming out soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

Maybe Joe and Stephen can go see the movie together because I'm sure as hell not going.

When we went to Washington D.C. in the 8th grade everyone bought fedoras from street vendors. We were very cool. I am happy to say that mine was black instead of white like other people's. I'll show you pictures sometime.

1:21 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

You are such a rebel!!!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

For the love of God, stop reminding me of the fedoras. How horrible. Cory, just think of all the pictures that were taken......aaaaaaaaahhhh!

4:29 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

I'll pay good money to see these pics!!!!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a FEDORA VICE marathon?? I personally witnesses the fedoras in Washington DC and I have to tell you it sure as hell wasn't pretty folks. One of you MUST post a picture of the stupid freakin fedoras and just get it over with. What? Me start a blog? Oh my god, and then I'd have to report on my latest blind date where the guy made a redneck look good.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home