Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm It

I've been tagged by my newest imaginary friend MK. In the words of the owner of my now defunct favorite Chinese restaurant - have an enjoy:

Four jobs you have had:
1) Grocery store cashier
2) Restaurant Server
3) Program Coordinator for Crazy Land
4) Behavior Analyst

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1) Lost In Translation
2) Steel Magnolias
3) Amelie
4) Sixteen Candles

Four places you've lived:
1) Greenwich, CT (4 years)
2) Bunnell, FL (16 years)
3) Tallahassee, FL (9 hellish months)
4) Jacksonville, FL (11 years)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) Saturday Night Live
2) Cold Case
3) Grey's Anatomy
4) House

Four places you've been on vacation:
1) Montego Bay, Jamaica
2) Cozumel, Mexico
3) Freeport, Bahamas
4) St. Lucia

Four of your favorite foods:
1) Rice Krispies treats (homemade only)
2) Eggplant parmesan
3) Fruit salad
4) Fried chicken

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1) The Carribean
2) Somewhere with snow
3) My couch
4) My bed

Four sites I visit daily:
1) google.com
2) blogger.com
3) yahoo mail
4) dlisted

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
1) I Want My Candy Back
2) Lukewarm Mama
3) Mainely Stitching
4) Heather (You need an alter ego Heather.)

And anyone else who loves these things as much as I do. I have to go now because linking makes my head hurt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I curse you! No tagging allowed. As for an alter ego, all I can say is go with my headline:

I need a fine wine, and you need to be nicer.

Not only is it a Cardigan's song, but it's a dig at my moody-ass roommate. It works on so many levels.

10:52 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Which Cardigans song is it, Heather?

7:48 PM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I've never been tagged before. Oh boy.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home