Sunday, February 05, 2006

Meet This

Earlier today I was shopping in the baby section at Kohl's. (For no reason at all Alicia.) They had these sets of 5 or 6 bibs with sayings on them like "Cutie Pie" and "No Peas Please." Then I saw the low self esteem themed ones like "Tax Deduction" and "Does This Bib Make Me Look Fat?" I know that the little babies who wear these would have no idea what they say, but I guarantee that one day they will see a photo of themselves in one and ask "Mommy, was I really a tax deduction?" Things like this drive me crazy. Would I be classified as uptight if I don't think making a joke at a baby's expense is funny?

Speaking of unfunny, I admit with great shame that I watch Meet The Barkers. I don't know why, so don't bother asking me. I hate these two morons. I can't even get started on Travis, except to say please stop calling your wife "Mama" on national TV. Shanna is a fucking idiot, and I can't understand why she won't PUT ON a bra. I know that she was a Playboy centerfold, but she has real, human boobs. Not those like Pamela Anderson's who never need to see the inside of a bra again. And in this week's episode she had a complete fit over her son's $20,000 bedroom furniture which came with pink finials. God forbid. Forget the war in Iraq and famine in Africa, the woman's biggest problem is pink finials. And P.S.: you have two small children - get out of bed. I know she's pregnant this season, but I think she spends this much time in bed regardless. I thought spending 20 hours per day in bed was one of those things you gave up when you had kid. My bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Praise the Lord, Cory updated. All is right with the world.

(Alicia, stop reading here) I think we are on the same page, b/c I just purchased the absolute cutest thing on Friday for that little muffin! I cannot wait for Alicia's shower!!!! Don't worry, it doesn't say, "Tax Deduction" anywhere on it.

Ok, about Meet the Barkers, you know I watch it too, and I think the exact words I used to describe Travis were, "punk ass bitch". I can think of nobody better suited to those three words. He expects everything for free, because he is TRAVIS BARKER...freak of freaks...and is constantly blaming everything that goes wrong on someone else. Nothing is ever his fault. Seriously...watch for this next time. Don't even get me started on the length of his giraffe neck, which you pointed out to me. AAAAAAArgh! They both make me nuts. Yet, I keep coming back for more.

I guess I'm the punk ass bitch.

6:32 PM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

#1) Who are the Barkers? I am so out of it when it comes to reality television.

#2) I swear I didn't read a thing! ;)

#3) We were actually discussing today how exciting it will be next year to have an additional $3600+ tax deduction...is that bad?!? Don't tell Jake, okay?

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home