Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Kasey!

I hope you have a great birthday Kasey. I'm very grateful for your friendship. Whenever someone asks how we met, it sounds so random*. But we've stayed in touch for all these years and I'm proud of us for that. I hope that you have a great year and my present to you is the gift of forgiveness for you moving across three time zones next month.

Love, Cory

P.S. No photo so your anonymity can be maintained, though you are one of the most photogenic people I know.


*She was my BFF Christine's college roommate for one year. We've never even lived in the same city at the same time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MysteryGirl said...

Thank You so much! I treasure our random friendship. You are the best!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Happy freaking birthday girl! Can't wait to see you!

8:29 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASEY!!!! :D I hope you had an absolutely wonderful day!!!

xoxo,
Alicia

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home