Thursday, March 02, 2006

Two Quick Things

Each time I go through the Starbucks drive thru, they always greet me with "Good morning. Can I start you off with a blueberry muffin today?" They pick something new each day to promote. Trust me, I know. This morning the guy said "Good morning. Can I interest you in an espresso machine today?" I hope I didn't hurt his feelings when I laughed directly into the speaker. Was I supposed to say "Sure, just give me a silver one." Because I always make major purchases by way of drive thru.

If you don't read dlisted seven times a day like me, I really don't know what to do with you. If you do read it, you'll know that they put up these absurd photos everyday and have a caption contest. I finally won. I'm really proud of this, but it probably just means I'm a real sicko. I was going to say "sick fuck," but I think I'm going to cut down on the swear words while blogging. Just as an experiment.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one was yours on D Listed??

8:00 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

I was wondering the same thing as Bridge

11:13 AM  
Blogger mainely stitching said...

I've looked through it all and didn't find you, either, but my eyes are kind of crossed and bugged out from about a million hours behind the computer catching up on work...

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a two-person experiment. I'm already sucking at it in real life. I've been at work for 6 hours, and I've already said d***, s****, f****, and shit-ass-ho motherfucker. Ooops, that last one escaped censorship. Sorry.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Next time you go through the Drive-thru lane they may greet you with "Good Morning. Can I interest you in a Starbucks franchise?"

7:09 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I'm such a potty mouth in my blog. I guess i get it all out there. don't you dare stop cussing, or I'll kick your fucking ass.

Whoooo-hoo! That was fun!

Now where the freak is your comment on that site???

10:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Haha! Oh yeah, that's great---let's just buy major appliances through a 'drive-thru'... Lovely. I would have seriously thought it was a joke!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

How about the folks who attempt to refinance their house via the drive thru at the bank? Geez - go inside already.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home