Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm Absolutely Bereft

No one I know watched Project Runway this season. If you did, please step forward now because I need to talk to someone about it. I kind of lost interest when Nick was voted off because I looooved him. Daniel V. will no doubt win, and that's great, as long as Santino doesn't. Oh, what do you care? You didn't watch it.

Last night they had a reunion special and I laughed so hard that I still have a scratchy throat from making myself cough. I haven't coughed from laughter in some time. Anyway, it was fabulous with all the behind the scenes shots and the drama and the impersonations of each other.

At one point Heidi Klum was talking about a Barbie that my beloved Nick designed the outfit for and she said something like "I was so lucky to get one of those dolls. They sold like bagels." She turned to Tim Gunn and said "That's right? Bagels?" And he said "Yeah, that's fine. But it's hotcakes."

See what you missed!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Project what?

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched it too! Did you see the part where Daniel (from last season) said 'I love you Heidi'?? It was so stalkerish, I had to rewind it and watch it again to make sure. And the impressions Santino did of Tim were hilarious. When's the last episode?

8:31 AM  
Blogger A. Gator said...

Man, that Heidi Klum sure is a smarty pants!

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm ashamed to admit it, but in the mere snippets of time I have to watch TV, I have actually been sucked into watching mere bits of this show. It is oddly, strangely compelling. B

However, I can't stand Heidi Klum -even pregnant. Normally I find all pregnant women above reproach. But that woman, even preggers, is a total snot. God help me, though, I LOVE TIM!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Sheepishly raising hand here.... I watch the reruns that BRAVO shows 24/7. It's quite entertaining - I do love to watch all the boys act like the divo's they think they are! God, they are worse than the women!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Are these space pants...cause my ass looks out of this world!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home