Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm It

I've been tagged by MK and The Mom, so I'd better get to it.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

I don't listen to a lot of top 40 or whatever's on the radio because it tends to make my ears bleed, so I've taken the top 7 songs that I play in heavy rotation from my iTunes account.

1. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
2. Live Forever - Oasis
3. Galvanize - The Chemical Brothers*
4. Only - Nine Inch Nails
5. Do You Sleep? - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
6. Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold**
7. Come Around - Rhett Miller

I’m liking that Sean Paul song "Temperature" and the new Nine Inch Nails. And it seems like Kelly Clarkson cannot release a bad song these days.

*It usually angers me when companies use songs I like to sell products, but Budweiser is doing a fine job with this one. I approve.

**And Diet Coke is doing a fine job as well.

You're it:

1. I've had
2. 3 Almond Joy Martinis
3. Tonight,
4. So linking is
5. Out of the question.
6. I say:
7. Everyone play!

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Ummmmmmm, almond joy martinis.

Since I am too embarrased to list any kind of songs I like, I am going to spare you all!

Let's just say, my list would be the polar opposite of Cory's...if they are top 40, have become sell outs, if 11 year olds listen to them, or if my husband deems them unfit for his musically elitist ears, I LOVE THEM.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your tags are the best EVER! Mmmm...Almond Joy Martinis sound yummy.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

I was just tagged by Lukewarm Mama-here's what I listed for her...
7 songs I'm into right now:

1. I can't see Texas from Here-George Strait
2. You're Always on my Mind-Willie Nelson
3. Living Dead Girl-Rob Zombie
4.Golddigger-Kanye West
5. Lonesome Town-Ricky Nelson
6.Jack Daniels if you Please-David Allen Coe
7. Pour Me-Trick Pony

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home