Monday, May 15, 2006

Big Bunch of Nothing

I'm back from vacation and I don't have much to report, unless you want to hear endless stories about how cute my nephew is.

I would eat him if it were legal. Ok, just one more.

We went to the aquarium in Atlanta. It was really cool, but this guy freaked me out:

Because he reminded me too much of him:

Oh, and my Dad was interviewed for CNN while we were eating lunch. I doubt he made the cut because some idiot walked behind him and waved at the camera.

*******
Christine sent me this picture of a natural sourpuss. Can you believe that she found it in the carton she bought? It's a shame that it went bad before she could say that it looked like a famous person and sold it on eBay for thousands of dollars.


*******
Why has no one that I know watched Top Chef? I really need to talk to someone about how boring Katie Lee Joel is, how I want to throttle Tiffani, and about my inappropriate crush on Tom Collichio.
*******
In typical Monday fashion, I put on my favorite bra today which happens to be black. It wasn't until lunch time that I realized it glaringly showed through my shirt. I always love the first day back from any vacation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

As my mama used to say, "just think what they'd see if I weren't wearing any"?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

What a cutie pie Evan is!!!! The second pict. reminds me of the "I don't know" story.

I ate the sourpuss...it was delicious.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Christine. What's the 'I don't know' story?

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home