Thursday, June 02, 2005

I Love My Family

I have an 18-year-old cousin named Tom. Recently he went to his senior prom and had "a few beers." Well, these few beers interacted poorly with his acne medication (I think it is Accutane or something equally scary). In the words of my father "he totally wigged out and went ballistic." My little cousin is now famous in three counties as the kid who got arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct at his own prom. My uncle posted bail and took him home where he proceeded to further wig out and go ballistic to the point where the cops had to be called again. Now I have a story to replace the one where at age 15 he snuck his mother's car from the driveway, crashed it, then reported it stolen. I love this kid.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home