Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ba da ba ba ba

I have been in a shitty mood all week. At the risk of sounding like a McDonald’s commercial, I’ve decided right now to focus on the things I’m loving:

1. One day I bought a granny smith apple candle at Bath and Body Works. On another visit I bought a caramel one. I had the fabulous idea of putting them side by side and lighting them at the same time, and voila, my whole house now smells like caramel apples.

2. That new Nine Inch Nails song “Only” gives me goose bumps and makes me want to jump on my coffee table and scream “There is no fucking you, there is only me!” while the cats run for cover under the bed. I had kind of forgotten about Trent Reznor since he was incognito for the past 10 years, but not many artists can sing a song that invokes in me such a feeling of being alive.

3. I have figured out how to purchase and download songs onto my iPod. La la la la la. Since I loathe reading directions, I have figured things out the hard way. I cannot, however figure out how to navigate the thingamajig to make it play, but maybe I can call Alicia and she will talk me through it.

4. I just spell checked “thingamajig” because it didn’t light up in red. I did not think it was a real word, but apparently it is. Synonyms include: thing, thingy, doodad, thingamabob, gizmo, and doohickey.

5. My family is home from Italy, I can swallow without punching the wall, and my face has returned to its normal shape. I still have to get a root canal, but we’ll save that worry for another day.

Good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog...I read it alot, I just wanted to drop a line.
Find pay traffic as well as information on pay traffic.

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

work from home

Hi,

I have read....and read....and read your site and I thought you might be interested in my work from home site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: Press Release From Google News about the site link above

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home