Thursday, September 15, 2005

Did I Ever Mention That I Like to Talk About Myself?

10 Little Questions

Hey baby, what are you wearing?

Boring work clothes. Grey slacks, black blouse, black mules.

What are you currently reading?

We Thought You Would be Prettier: True Tales of the Dorkiest Girl Alive by Laurie Notaro. I chose it because I liked the cover. My name is Cory and I judge books by their covers.

Name five songs to which you know all the words.

It would be more like name five albums to which you know all the words. I can’t remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I have a freakish memory for song lyrics. Particularly if I hate the song. Coldplay – Parachutes, The Smiths – The Singles, Liz Phair – Whipsmart & Exile in Guyville, Jeff Buckley – Grace.

If you could change anything about your job, what would it be?

That I would have a peer to talk to, and that I wouldn’t be thought of as the enemy because my job = more work for other people.

What's the funniest thing you've overheard lately?

I was talking to Alicia on the phone and she made me laugh. I think we were talking about what a dumbass Britney Spears is.

Are you religious?

Yes, very much so. I have extreme guilt for not belonging to or attending a church.

What makes you blush?

Having someone tell me that her rectum is tilted and that she hasn’t had sex in 13 years.

Have you ever met anyone famous?

I waited on David Caruso at the Chart House. Also the drummer for Reverend Horton Heat, but I don’t think he’s famous. I saw Tom Jones there too. I didn’t meet him, but he tried to talk my friend Sandy into going back to his hotel with him. I bet it was the first time a woman ever turned him down. Still makes me laugh.

What gives your life meaning?

My husband, my family, my friends, my work.

Google your first name. How many results come up?

13,300,000 - this being my favorite:

Great deals on Cory
Shop on eBay and Save!
www.eBay.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home